- An hour of Mindfulness. January 15, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm at the Touchstone School, Litchfield, Connecticut.
- Connect and Refresh: A Restorative Mini-Retreat. February 1, 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm at the Tower Hill Botanical Gardens, Boylston Massachusetts.
Retreat will be co-led by certified Yoga Nidra teacher and Reiki master, Julie Crantz, M.S.
Participants are asked to bring a yoga mat, blanket, journal and water bottle. Visit the Tower Hill website to register:
- Forest Bathing (Shinrin Yoku)
- Canvas Meditation
Cost: $35 per person. Seats are limited. Pre-registration is required. Call/text 860-942-1639 to reserve a seat.
- Introduction to Mindfulness.
Website: http://forthillfarms.com/about-fhf/directions/ Phone: 860-923-3439 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
The event is free for any NEHA member and $25 per attendee for non-members. See NEHA website for more details.
- Going with the Flow: A fabulously creative Pour Art workshop.
Cost: $25 per person. $15 for children 14 and under (children must be accompanied by an adult).
Due to limited space, pre-registration and pre-payment are required and can be made through PayPal at the following link: https://paypal.me/SoulFoodWorkshops If you have any difficulties with the payment link, or if you would like to mail a check, please contact me by email at: Rumrillj@gmail.com
Please note, we are unable to give refunds if you are unable to attend for any reason. You can however, have someone attend in your place.
- Self-compassion through Mindfulness.
This one hour mashup of Mindfulness practices will focus on the liberation and renewal that exists in the present moment. It will be a time to consider the power of forgiveness, toward ourselves and others.