- Connect and Refresh: A Restorative Mini-Retreat. February 1, 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm at the Tower Hill Botanical Gardens, Boylston Massachusetts.
Retreat will be co-led by certified Yoga Nidra teacher and Reiki master, Julie Crantz, M.S.
Participants are asked to bring a yoga mat, blanket, journal and water bottle. Visit the Tower Hill website to register (registration for winter programs will open toward the end of summer): https://www.towerhillbg.org/health-and-wellness/
- Forest Bathing (Shinrin Yoku)
- Canvas Meditation
Cost: $35 per person. Seats are limited. Pre-registration is required. Call/text 860-942-1639 to reserve a seat.
- Introduction to Mindfulness.
Website: http://forthillfarms.com/about-fhf/directions/ Phone: 860-923-3439 Email: email@example.com
- Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
The event is free for any NEHA member and $25 per attendee for non-members. See NEHA website for more details.
- Going with the Flow: A fabulously creative Pour Art workshop.
Cost: $25 per person. $15 for children 14 and under (children must be accompanied by an adult).
Due to limited space, pre-registration and pre-payment are required and can be made through PayPal at the following link: https://paypal.me/SoulFoodWorkshops If you have any difficulties with the payment link, or if you would like to mail a check, please contact me by email at: Rumrillj@gmail.com
Please note, we are unable to give refunds if you are unable to attend for any reason. You can however, have someone attend in your place.